Photo tinting, PS tinting darkens the photos of people with complex backgrounds
Characters with complex backgroundspictureI feel that the main body is not prominent enough. When processing, focus on the background. You can appropriately reduce the background color and soften it. If you want to highlight the characters more, finally turn the background dark, so that the effect is more obvious!
1. Open the original image, create a hue/saturation adjustment layer, and select red adjustment. The parameter settings are shown in Figure 1. The color may be a little too high when adjusting, but don’t worry about it being slowly repaired later. The effect is shown in Figure 2.
2. Create an optional color adjustment layer. Select white adjustment. The white reflective part of the photo is a little too high. Select white adjustment to reduce the white part appropriately.
4、新建一个图层，按Ctrl + Alt + Shift + E盖印图层，执行：图像 > 应用图像操作，参数设置如图6，这一步是把滤色部分变成灰色，减少照片的色彩。
5. Create a new layer, seal the layer, and execute:Filter > 模糊 > 高斯模糊，数值为5，确定后把图层混合模式改为“强光”，效果如图8.到这里感觉人物部分严重失真，不过不要急，会面会处理。
6. Copy the background layer to a layer, press Ctrl+Shift+] to move it to the top of the layer, use the pen tool to pick out the characters, copy it to the new layer, and then hide the lower layer, as shown in Figure 9. The color of the characters is not good, and it will be handled later.
7. Back to the selected character layer, press Ctrl+M to adjust the curve (do not create a curve adjustment layer, this step is for the character separatelyTinting）The parameter settings are shown in Figures 10 and 11, and the effect is shown in Figure 12.
8. Create a new layer and fill it in gray: # B8B8B8. Then change the layer mixing mode to “Multiply positive”, add a layer mask and use a black brush to erase the part of the figure, as shown in Figure 13. This step is to darken the background. It feels that the background is not so complicated and the character effect is more prominent.
9. Create a curve adjustment layer and adjust the blue color slightly, as shown in Figure 15.
10. Create a color balance adjustment layer. The parameter settings are shown in Figure 16 and the effect is shown in Figure 17.
11. Create a new layer, overprint the layer, sharpen it properly, and adjust the details as a whole to complete the final effect.