Character refinement: Photoshop gives the portrait a later refinement
The original picture and effect did not change much at a glance, but the details of onion were differentpictureMore delicate, the highlight area of the character’s face is not so “oily”BasicsSome adjustments have been made, and the details of the skin of the characters have also come out. In addition, the performance and makeup of the early models are very good, and I hope you can like it.
1. Open] PS software, [Open] material document. The specific display is as shown in the figure.
2. [Copy] Layer, click[Filter]-[Liquefaction], adjust the figure details. The specific operation is shown in the figure.
3. [Copy] layer, use [Stain Repair Tool] to repair skin defect details, [Copy] layer, click [Filter] – [Heather] – [Dusting and Scratches], and the specific parameters are shown in the figure below. The specific effect is shown in the figure.
4. Press Alt to add [Layer Mask], and use [Brush Tool] to smear skin details. Press [Ctrl+E] to merge layers downward, and use [Stain Repair Tool] to repair skin stain details. [Copy] the layer twice, [Select] associate the layer, press [Ctrl+G] to group, and [Rename] the layer. The specific effect is shown in the figure.
5. [Select] Gaussian Blur layer, click [Filter] – [Blur] – [Gaussian Blur], and the specific parameters are shown in the figure. The specific effect is shown in the figure.