Cartoon rose, PS mouse draws a pink cartoon rose
ThiscourseThe production of mainly used brush and pen tools. General process: first use the pen tool to draw the shape of leaves or petals, fill the color, and then use the brush tool to choose different colors to paint highlights and dark parts. Some details can be modified with the deepen/lighten tool.
1. Create a new 600 * 600 pixel file. Fill the background with white first, and then you can modify it at will. Start to draw the leaves, create a new layer, use the pen tool to draw the path of the leaves, as shown in Figure 1, and fill the selected area with color # 7D9C3F, as shown in Figure 2.
2. Lock the layer, as shown in Figure 3, set the foreground color to # 6E7643, select the brush tool, set the opacity to about 10%, and darken the left part of the leaf, as shown in Figure 4.
3. Set the foreground color to # 8A9F40, and use the brush to lighten the middle part, as shown in Figure 5.
4. Use the pen tool to mark the path shown in Figure 6, and select the deepening tool to deepen the middle part a bit, as shown in the following figure.
5. Select the fade tool to lighten the edge of the leaf slightly, and the rough leaves will be drawn. Other leaves are made in a similar way.