Systematic teaching of fresh still life photography
Hello, everyone. I’m Xiao Du, a life recorder who likes photography. This is the first time to do a tutorial. I hope you can enjoy it and get something. Today, we will systematically introduce the fresh categorystill-life photographyBefore and after.
This time, we will not discuss the abstract color matching problem, but analyze how to take the scene and what to take from the most intuitive surface characteristics of fresh still life photos.
1. The subjects are flowers, blue sky, small animals, children and other common scenes around them.
2. The composition of the picture is clean and the whole scene is bright, without too much dark and dead black.
3. On the whole, green tends to be emerald green, blue tends to be blue, yellow tends to be orange yellow, fresh and elegant, and the saturation is moderate or low.
4. The light is sufficient. The big scene should be clean. The small scene can use a big aperture lens to blur the background. You can shoot beautiful spots with more backlighting. The stars on the water are very effective.
5. Blue and green are the most common colors and also the best colors to shoot. You can shoot more at the beginning.
6. Finally, if you really don’t know what to shoot, you can collect more good movies to imitate. You can also shoot what others shoot, which can improve the production rate.
Most still life compositions are centered or full. In large scenes, there should be more blank space. In short, the composition does not have to be framed. When shooting, move the camera more to ensure that the picture is comfortable. The proportion of still life pictures is 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 16:9, 3:1.
We should be good at discovering the beauty around us and taking still life photos, not with a strong sense of purpose. When we connect parks and streets, we can take photos of beautiful things when we see them. Therefore, still life photos are usually taken several times to make up a group, which is a process of constant persistence and discovery.
later stage The following figure is an example to illustrate the ideas and steps in the later stage. When this picture was taken at noon, it was taken in the shade of a tree, so the original picture was very dark, underexposed, high saturation, and dirty.
Now let’s solve the problems of the screen step by step. I will use the CAMERARAW plug-in of PS for demonstration.
The original image is dark, and the lower part of the arm is too dark. In this step, first solve the problem of light dark relationship and skin color, first increase the exposure, then reduce the highlight, and then pull the shadow and black to the highest. Because it is taken in RAW format, the space is large in the later stage.
2. The curve and detail panels did not move. After the first step of adjustment, it was found that the saturation of the image was too high. On the HSL panel, the yellow green color was shifted to emerald green, and then the saturation was reduced. It was found that the green background was slightly overexposed, reducing the green brightness.
3. In this step, open the delete color difference and enable configuration file, and remove the built-in dark corner.
4. Finally, adjust the three primary colors in camera calibration, turn the green primary color to the right, and turn the grass green a little, and then increase the saturation of the blue primary color to make the picture more transparent. At this point, the color mixing is basically over. You can go to the PS and remove the impurities in the lower right corner.As for still life photography, we need to observe life more, find the beauty of life, take more photos of daily life around us, and take more photos with life breath. The color is not the most important, but mainly the life breath contained in the photos, which can give people a good feeling.